Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the meaning of all the bad dreaming

the meaning of all the bad dreaming



(sweater courtesy of Mercury Duo, Forever 21 lace shorts, Tristan Blair wedges, Elizabeth and James knuckle ring)


Time for a good scare. Was walking around in a rainy Pacific Beach last week and dragged Colin into a uhh well, let's face it, stripper store when I saw the legwarmered mannequins wearing these feathery masks I never knew I needed. Couldn't find the most awesomely horrible light blue one I wanted from the window but walked out with a black one and a white one. I always need options. Oh and also picked up this snake bracelet that's currently wrapped around my rear view mirror. And this is why when people ask me where I shop I say everywhere. For spring I think I'm going to start a small collection of droopy open knit sweaters like this one to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment